Welcome to www.masonarts.org! We kindly request that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, we advise against accessing the website or using any of its services. Please note that if you choose to use our website, your acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you operate a blog, comment on our blog, post material to the website, post links on the website, or make material available by any means on the website (collectively referred to as “Content”), you assume full responsibility for the content and any consequences arising from it. This applies regardless of whether the Content consists of text, graphics, audio files, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant the following:
- Your Content does not infringe upon the proprietary rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights) of any third party.
- If your employer holds rights to intellectual property that you create, you have obtained either permission from your employer to post the Content or a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content.
- You have complied with all third-party licenses related to the Content and have ensured that end-users are also bound by those terms.
- Your Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content.
- Your Content is not spam, machine- or randomly-generated, or designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost their search engine rankings, or engage in unlawful acts such as phishing or mislead recipients about the source of the material.
- Your Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your blog is not promoted via unsolicited electronic messages, such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs, and websites, or similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- Your blog is not named in a way that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
By submitting Content to us for inclusion on our website, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your blog. If you remove Content, we will make reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but please note that cached or referenced copies of the Content may not be immediately unavailable.
Our Right to Manage Content
We reserve the right, though not the obligation, to:
- Refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
- Terminate or deny access to the website to any individual or entity for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- We are not obliged to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted on the website, including computer software. Consequently, we are not responsible for the content, use, or effects of such material. By operating the website, we do not imply endorsement of the posted material, nor do we affirm the accuracy, usefulness, or harmlessness of such material. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other mistakes. It may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes on intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties. Use of such content may be subject to additional terms and conditions, whether stated or unstated. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from visitors’ use of the website or from downloading content posted on the website.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through websites and webpages that link to www.masonarts.org. We do not have control over these non-www.masonarts.org websites and webpages, and we are not responsible for their content or use. Linking to a non-www.masonarts.org website or webpage does not imply endorsement by us. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-www.masonarts.org websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As responsible stewards of intellectual property rights, www.masonarts.org places utmost importance on respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We make diligent efforts to attribute and source all borrowed images appropriately on our website. If you believe that any material found on or linked to by www.masonarts.org infringes upon your copyright, we encourage you to follow the procedures outlined in Automattic’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. www.masonarts.org will promptly address all such notices and, if required or deemed necessary, will remove the infringing material or deactivate links to it. In cases where appropriate, www.masonarts.org may terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website, especially if they are identified as a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights belonging to www.masonarts.org or others.
This Agreement does not transfer any intellectual property rights, whether owned by www.masonarts.org or third parties, to you. All rights, titles, and interests related to such intellectual property will remain solely with www.masonarts.org. This includes the www.masonarts.org logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with www.masonarts.org or the Website, which are either trademarks or registered trademarks of www.masonarts.org or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may belong to third parties. Your use of the Website does not grant you any rights or licenses to use www.masonarts.org’s or any third-party trademarks.
www.masonarts.org reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Agreement for any changes. Continued use of or access to the Website after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of those changes. www.masonarts.org may also introduce new services and features through the Website in the future (including new tools and resources). Such additions will be subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.
www.masonarts.org may terminate your access to all or part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your WordPress.com account (if applicable), you can simply stop using the Website. However, if you have a VIP Services account, www.masonarts.org can only terminate it if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to remedy the breach within thirty (30) days of notice. www.masonarts.org can also terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of our services. Provisions of this Agreement that should naturally survive termination, including ownership, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability, will remain in effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is.” www.masonarts.org and its suppliers and licensors disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither www.masonarts.org nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access to it will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that any content or services obtained through the Website are done so at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will www.masonarts.org, its suppliers, or licensors be liable for:
- Special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Costs incurred for procuring substitute products or services.
- Interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
- Amounts exceeding the fees paid by you to www.masonarts.org under this agreement in the twelve (12) months prior to the cause of action.
www.masonarts.org shall have no liability for any failure or delay caused by events beyond its reasonable control. The above limitations may not apply in jurisdictions where they are prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that:
- Your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold www.masonarts.org, its contractors, and its licensors, as well as their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.